Search for atmospheres
The sun is starting to set as you sit down on your back deck listening to the sounds of seagulls calling out and the church bells from inland ringing softly for evening mass. You either hear or start to sing a soft tune to yourself in rhythm to the sweeping of the broom your neighbor is using at the moment. Your eyes start to close as the sounds calmed you down from a long day's work.
Comments for "Relaxing Beach"
License details for "Relaxing Beach"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind Chimes by Adelantemos +)
- How the tide rushes in by Anne Dudley +)
- Sweeping floor by daboy291 from http://freesound.org +)
- seagulls long by DaveGould at freesounds.org +)
- Curtains in Breeze by freesound.org +)
- Ocean Surf by GaryEdstrom on freeosund.org +)
- Distant Church Bells by Ivopla +)