Search for atmospheres
End of a summer thunderstorm as heard from the porch or deck.
Rain From The Porch
I remember these sounds from somewhere. Probably from my youth when I used to like to sit outside on the porch during a thunderstorm. At the end of a thunderstorm when the rain was easing up, the thunder was subtly rolling in the distance, and the birds were starting to sing again is a peaceful time. You can smell the ions in the air that give that pleasant after-the-rain scent to the summer air.
Comments for "Rain From The Porch"
License details for "Rain From The Porch"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Woodpecker Young by By BenBoncan - www.freesound.org +)
- Sparrows in the Open by freesound.org +)
- wind chimes wide stereo by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Large Windchimes by psakion from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Gutter by sanus_excipio from http://freesound.org +)
- rain medium by soundsnap.com *)
- Distant Crow squeak by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license