Search for atmospheres
Drinks at a jazz club by yourself
Quiet Friday night
It's threatening rain outside, so you ducked into this little bar that has its front door open to the warm summer night. Quiet jazz plays in the background, taking the tension out of your shoulders. A waitress comes by and refills your drink.
Comments for "Quiet Friday night"
License details for "Quiet Friday night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Pouring Cider by ahjteam from http://freesound.org +)
- Collecting glassess by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Japanese news by demetan by Dementan from http://freesound.org +)
- Streets of Amsterdam at Night by Gniffelbaf/OceanCookies (http://www.freesound.org/people/Gniffelbaf/) +)
- stirring teapot by osivo +)
- Miners pub in Brzeszcze by Robinhood76 from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Haunted Jazzman by unknown vinyl source *)
- distant thunder by www.youtube.com/audiolibrary +)
*) Soundsnap.com license