Search for atmospheres
A Quiet Hat Shop
Point Tyvek Hat Shop
In the Point Tyvek neighborhood of Nacrena's North End, down a narrow alleyway off the tram line, you can find a dark hat shop. Along one wall runs a bar, atop which is a steamer and behind which is a bottle of wine for honored guests. A clock ticks on the wall as the staff brush hats, smoke cigarettes, and leaf through the newspaper, the Nacrena Star. You might not believe it, but this is exactly the kind of place where favors are asked and business is done in this kind of town.
Comments for "Point Tyvek Hat Shop"
License details for "Point Tyvek Hat Shop"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Door Opening and Closing by effectnz from http://youtube.com +)
- Writing by moai15 at freesound.org +)
- Pouring Wine From the Bottle by nebulousflynn from http://freesound.org +)
- Brushing Long Hair by Niamh Augurey +)
- Clock beat by NightVoice from http://freesound.org +)
- Newspaper by osivo +)
- Cigarette lighting + inhale by scarfield from https://www.freesound.org/people/scarfield/ +)
- Steam burst by Sorry, can't remember +)