Search for atmospheres
Pangea's Home - AdriSMP
As you finally reach the end of the staircase below the small, old birch shack from above, the noises from outside seem to be lost, except the bells ringing from the town. You hear the clucking of Pangea's sons, and the occasional droplets of water and lava falling to the floor. From a hidden door, you can hear the faint sound of music and what you assume to be Pangea working on their journal.
It's surprisingly homey down here. It's too bad Pangea hasn't felt that it was in months.
Comments for "Pangea's Home"
License details for "Pangea's Home"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Church bells slow - medium by *)
- Chickens Clucking by 'Sound Effects', YouTube channel +)
- Fireplace, subtle and perfect by "reinsamba" from http://freesound.org +)
- 1920's Spooky Music by Frances Langford +)
- study room (private) ambience by Greyline *)
- Water Dripping in Cave by https://freesound.org/people/Sclolex/sounds/177958/ +)
- boiling water by Turtle Charm +)
- Cave Ambience 2 by Zixem from https://freesound.org/ +)
*) Soundsnap.com license