Search for atmospheres
Autumn Friends Enjoy Good Food & Better Company
Oyster Roast In Autumn
Every October of my small town, coastal childhood meant the changing of the guard. Out came the rows and rows of cut firewood and accompanying stacks of newspaper and down came the clear, heavy plastic sheets that made the ceilings and walls of my grandfather's greenhouses. Between these two fell one of the most magical nights of the year, the annual oyster roast.
Everyone we knew gathered around enormous rusty fire barrels or crowded the extensive stretch of plain wooden tables to chew the fat and enjoy the best roasted oysters, fried seafood and covered dishes the town had to offer.
Comments for "Oyster Roast In Autumn"
License details for "Oyster Roast In Autumn"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- male tawny owls by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- fest crowd large by By sonsdebarcelona - freesound.org +)
- frog_concert_and_crickets by Glaneur de sons from http://freesound.org +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
- fire 1 by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Sounds of night by www.soundsnap.com *)
- wind blow in the trees by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license