Search for atmospheres
A pirate ship ambience
Onboard the Bloody Baroness
The Bloody Baroness is a Pira-errrPRIVATEER vessel that crossed the Devils Shroud and made it into the Sea of Thieves. Enjoy the relaxing surf and sun while you can, but make sure to avoid the Captain’s ire... he’s an odd one, always in search of something he calls “The Shrouded Ghost” which is a really big shark or something like that. Welcome aboard!
Comments for "Onboard the Bloody Baroness"
License details for "Onboard the Bloody Baroness"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Carpentry by abcopen from http://freesound.org +)
- Flapping Cotton by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Crushing waves by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org/people/dobroide/sounds/78665/ +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Harbour/Ship Bell by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn5_DuvwTeY +)
- Breakwater by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)