Search for atmospheres
Traveling the Nile
On the Nile
Transported back to Ancient Egypt, you are traveling the Nile river on a barque at dusk. The lingering sunlight reflects off the water that is gently lapping at the sides of the creaking vessel, wind rustles the papyrus and lotus plants along the banks. Your barque occasionally startles animals resting on the shore. You can see the torches and hear the music of the temples as you slowly pass by.
Comments for "On the Nile"
License details for "On the Nile"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- Blowing grass in Wind by floft from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Arabian Flute by Gözelim +)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- Lion's growl by John Millais +)
- African Tribal Drums Beat by Peridactyloptrix from http://freesound.org +)
- Crackling Fire by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- bird flapping by Soundfxforfree from Youtube +)