Search for atmospheres
Gentle rain, the train moving, passengers talking softly. Faint violin music drifts through the air.
On the France Metro at Night
Gazing out the window beside you, holding a newspaper in your hand, watching the peaceful life lit by the streetlights outside of the train. Every so often you sip at your coffee or tea. At this moment, you are riding on one of France's metro lines. Rain patters on the roof. Every so often, church bells in the distance signal the time with their deep, resonant chimes. You hear a lilting melody played on the violin float by, but you can't tell where it comes from. The other passengers murmur among themselves, and they move hurriedly in and out of the doors whenever a new station is reached, but you remain seated, content to adventure onward in search of an unknown future.
Comments for "On the France Metro at Night"
License details for "On the France Metro at Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lyon streets by CruZControL (source by netscraper from http://freesound.org) +)
- subway Paris 2 by finster *)
- car horn doppler effect by http://www.freesound.org/people/3863/sounds/235363/ +)
- UK Train Horn Modern by Josh Armstrong +)
- Bach Violin by Lara St. John +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Church Bell x3 by Unknown +)
- Rain on a tin roof by Virtual Sound Company +)
*) Soundsnap.com license