Search for atmospheres
near those old wooden maidens
on the dock
For ultimate focus, open this instrumental playlist in a different tab:
"I need the sea because it teaches me.
I don’t know if I learn music or awareness,
if it’s a single wave or its vast existence,
or only its harsh voice or its shining
suggestion of fishes and ships.
The fact is that until I fall asleep,
in some magnetic way I move in
the university of the waves."
- Pablo Neruda
Comments for "on the dock"
License details for "on the dock"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Waves Hitting Boat by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Solitudo Winds loop by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Rumblings of Thunder by Techienanna from http://freesound.org +)
- Harbour Ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license