Search for atmospheres
Paradise of the Gods
Olympus Infinity Pool
Feet press lightly against perfectly manicured lawn, then touch upon the cool smoothness of alabaster. Amid soft bird calls and silver chimes of indeterminate origin, water trickles a soothing song against the rippling surface of the infinity pool.
Divine voices echo through intricately carved columns and immaculate structures of impressive architecture, left only as ruins on the world below. The breeze catches the golden sound and sifts it carefully through groves of olive and cypress trees.
Comments for "Olympus Infinity Pool"
License details for "Olympus Infinity Pool"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Chimes by http://freesound.org +)
- Hymn of the Cherubim by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZQzW_QfPew +)
- O Magnum Mysterium by Nordic chamber choir / M. Lauridsen +)
- Birds in heaven by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license