Search for atmospheres
Original made by Pastella QT
Off the Hook's Studio night
Night-time version of Pastella QT's OtH Studio atmosphere
The FitnessGram PACER Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues.
The test is used to measure a student's aerobic capacity as part of the FitnessGram assessment. Students run back and forth as many times as they can, each lap signaled by a beep sound. The test get progressively faster as it continues until the student reaches their max lap score.
Comments for "Off the Hook's Studio night"
License details for "Off the Hook's Studio night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Plane Flyby by a_mcarthur from freesound.org +)
- Clock Ticking 2 by donator +)
- Confirmation Beep by http://www.freesound.org/people/AMPUL +)
- Processing Computer by http://www.freesound.org/people/h.quinius +)
- Air Conditioner (Soft) by myothermuse *)
- Room tone, distant traffic by mzui from http://freesound.org +)
- creak by n3xia from http://freesound.org +)
- Printer by shaugestuen +)
*) Soundsnap.com license