Search for atmospheres
A Mellow Evening in a Roman Garden
49 BC: it's late August as the sun hovers over the horizon in a golden, orange hue, bathing the terraced forum and clay roofs in a delicate light. The warm air breezes lightly through the cypress trees as the smells of rose flowers, sage and lavender drift through the garden. Someone is resting under the shade of an olive tree, while another figure next to them plays the lyre.
Comments for "Octavia's Garden"
License details for "Octavia's Garden"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Mixed Birds Chirping by -k-is_the_author +)
- hum.wav by AlucardsBride from http://freesound.org +)
- Harp Pluck by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- grasshopper--song by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Quiet Breezy Leaves by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)
- fountain by Tritus from freesound.org +)