Search for atmospheres
Falling asleep in a country house
It's summer, It's night and you're in your bedroom enjoying the sounds of the night: the crickets outside and the distant owls... sometimes a dog barks.
You're family is already sleeping, someone is snooring, resting after a long working day. And suddenly the old pendulum clock of the house tells you that it's time to go to bed. So you close your eyes and deeply fall asleep.
Comments for "Night's sounds"
License details for "Night's sounds"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Owls2 by Freesound +)
- Snoring by http://freesound.org/people/Piggimon/sounds/366365/ +)
- footsteps by kingloki +)
- Clock beat by NightVoice from http://freesound.org +)
- Clock bell by NightVoice from http://freesound.org +)
- night crickets by rayjensen +)
- Pencil drawing by rylandbrooks +)
- Angry dogs by www.sounddogs.com +)