Search for atmospheres
The Lost boys have left
Neverland (After they leave)
Once Wendy, John, and Michael left and took the lost boys with them, Peter Pan was left alone. No more friends or fun games in the woods, and no more villain to fight as Hook was taken by the crocodile. Petet now spends his days and nights alone with only Tinker Bell. If you wander Neverland's forests by night you can still hear him playing his flute as the Fairies fly past.
Comments for "Neverland (After they leave)"
License details for "Neverland (After they leave)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Night Forest by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Owl Hoot by Inchadney of the Freesound Project +)
- Twinkel Bell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- easter toads by Joe Coffey *)
- flutedance by kerri +)
- Loon diver call 4 by NicStage - Loon diver call 4 http://freesound.org +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license