Search for atmospheres
My room was fairly simple. A bed, a vanity, a pair of plush armchairs, and a wardrobe. All the furniture had been carved from cherry wood, and where applicable the fabrics were light purple. Jyn’s room was nestled somewhat inside of mine and halfway down the wall was the door.
Across the room from my bed the large fireplace crackled away merrily. An armchair and a chaise lounge sat before the hearth, both littered with the books Jyn and I had been reading before the madness of my coronation took over.
Simple, but the room was all mine. I ran my fingers over the sheer white curtains that hung around my bed and sighed.
--The Thanatos Trilogy--
Comments for "Nat's Room"
License details for "Nat's Room"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Stirring Tea sc by glitchedtones +)
- Rain 1.wav by ryding on freesound.org +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)
- Fire Crackling by urupin from freesound.org +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license