Search for atmospheres
Walking around at a medieval festival
When the season for festivals is over and we're back home we sometimes miss that feeling of walking around in the familiar and warm atmospehere. The lively music which always gets us dancing, the crackling fires that spread a lovely smell. Al the stands with magical items displayed in them and the stalls full of delicious food. Meanwhile you can watch the archers impress everyone with their skill, or join the swordfights. I have tried to capture that wonderful feeling in this template.
Comments for "Medieval Festival"
License details for "Medieval Festival"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Tent Tarp Flapping 2 by Andy Brannan www.freesound.org +)
- Park Crowd by damjancd from http://freesound.org +)
- Sword Fight by funwithsound from http://freesound.org +)
- Tribal Drums by HerbertBoland from http://freesound.org +)
- Archery by Jojikiba from YouTube +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- Bagpipes by toiletrolltube from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- fire 1 by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license