Search for atmospheres
Late Summer Nights
Late Nights Writing
It's 12am and you're just started writing a story you've wanted to write all year. So with you dog at the end of the bed snoring softly and the sound of you favorite band, you start. The sound of the crickets and the hum of your fan makes you yawn as you try so hard to keep your eyes open.
You can her the sound of cars passing from your open window. You can hear your other dog roaming around downstairs before they're called to bed. The nights peaceful and before you even get to finish writing the end of the first chapter, you're asleep.
Comments for "Late Nights Writing"
License details for "Late Nights Writing"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car drive by by "Audio Library" from Youtube +)
- Yawning by ckvoiceover from http://freesound.org +)
- Dog Snoring by gurkboll from http://freesound.org +)
- Cherry Wine - Hozier by Hozier +)
- macbook typing by jaredpass24 from http://freesound.org +)
- Fan (Soft) by myothermuse *)
- Collar/harness quiet jingles by pogmothoin from http://www.kickblue22.com via https://freesound.org +)
- night crickets by rayjensen +)
*) Soundsnap.com license