Search for atmospheres
Venice at its height: birds sing, and the chime of a church bell sounds in the distance. Sweet, sourceless music drifts from the fluttering curtains of a palazzo window down onto the streets below, mixing with the sounds of the city. Sunlight glitters on the canals where boats festooned with ribbons and flowers ferry merchants, nobles, tourists, and the many lovely courtesans of the beautiful city across the serene and placid waters.
Comments for "La Serenissima"
License details for "La Serenissima"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Poi che volse la mia stella by Bartolomeo Tromboncino +)
- Flapping Cotton by benbocan from http://freesound.org +)
- Splashing Water by BLASTWAVE FX *)
- wooden boat row water by bulbastre from freesound.org +)
- Latina women talking by CasaAsiaSons on http://freesound.org +)
- Distant Church Bells by Ivopla +)
- lakeshore peaceful by kygarlic from freesound.org +)
- Quiet college campus (outside) by louismay1 from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license