Search for atmospheres
You trek through the thick Kentucky woods, a damp trail leading you around the base of a mountain. Stepping through a chilled creek, you come into a clearing and see the small, hewn-log cabin just up a wildflower-strewn hill. Pulling your sack tighter over your shoulder, you suck in your worries and breathe them out to leave behind you.
Comments for "Kentucky Woodlands"
License details for "Kentucky Woodlands"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wolf howl by DarkJoker +)
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- shanty 3 - instrumental by Dom H Williams *)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Cardinals Singing by kvgarlic from http://freesound.org +)
- Early Morning Birds Singing by My Art +)
- Rain on a tin roof by Virtual Sound Company +)
*) Soundsnap.com license