Search for atmospheres
Despite being a bordello, Alfulut is… not what one might expect. It gives off the air of a charming, if not a bit excessive, home of a wealthy aristocrat, and it's only by looking closer that one comes to realize the purpose of the structure: there are individuals in the lobby and in the courtyards (yes, plural, as there are three courtyards. I did say it was excessive), watching guests file in with interested eyes, hoping for their next client and their next few pieces of gold.
Comments for "Keehak's Riad"
License details for "Keehak's Riad"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Daydreaming Harp by Bethan Myfanwy Hughes +)
- crows_long by blimp66 +)
- raven sound by http://soundbible.com/935-Raven.html +)
- Curtains Rustling by Joeladam from http://freesound.org +)
- Improvised humming by Không +)
- Footsteps on tile by Rutgermuller from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on tiled floor by soundmary from http://freesound.org +)
- fountain by Tritus from freesound.org +)