Search for atmospheres
Contemplation: Inner Realm - Riverbank
Inner Realm: Riverbank
Contemplation is the key to the portal that will transport you deep into the inner realms. Unlike mindfulness, you actively participate, using your imagination as a springboard to experience an authentic journey to a place of pure beingness: the inner realms.
You begin your journey on a riverbank, listening to the sounds of nature on the earthly plane. With the help of a fellow traveller, you follow the overtones of the wind chimes and discover that distant realm beyond time and space.
• Close your eyes.
• Focus on your third eye (located between your eyebrows).
• Imagine that you are sitting under a weeping willow tree by a sparkling stream.
• See the sunlight reflecting off the clear water as it splashes over or around half-submerged rocks lying in the riverbed.
• Listen to the sounds of the chuckling water and the forest around you, punctuated by the gentle wind chimes, singing in the breeze.
• After a while, a traveller with a cloak and staff approaches you. The traveller invites you to go on a journey with them, and holds out their hand to you.
• You take their hand and stand up. Then your journey begins... (Go where your imagination takes you: perhaps stepping into a boat, perhaps flying up through the canopy of the forest, or perhaps simply walking along a path.)
• At the end of the journey, the traveller gives you a gift or whispers a special message in your ear to remember your experience by.
Comments for "Inner Realm: Riverbank"
License details for "Inner Realm: Riverbank"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Forest by dobroide from freesound.org +)
- Wind Through Leaves by freesound.org +)
- Hand Drums 2 by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Large Windchimes by psakion from http://freesound.org +)
- River;stream by rikkisch +)