Search for atmospheres
A Normal Day Out
In the South Lounge
Sitting next to the fireplace in the South Lounge of the Union, I hear the birds singing to each other as people pass by the open window. People study and write as the morning turns to afternoon and the crackling fire turns to burning embers, the clock turning time into a rhythm that the heart can follow.
Comments for "In the South Lounge"
License details for "In the South Lounge"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Quill Scribble by 6polnic from http://freesound.org +)
- Walking on Dirt by Fox Forrester +)
- Morning Forest by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Crackling Fire by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- pub ambience by Sagetyrtle from www.freesound.org +)
- city_park_ambience_busy by sphion from http://freesound.org +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
- grandfather clock ticking by Zermoth at https://www.freesound.org/people/Zermonth/sounds/116636/ +)
*) Soundsnap.com license