Search for atmospheres
Inside a Lighthouse during an Ocean Storm
In the Lighthouse
The lighthouse is filled with moving parts, and the lighthouse keeper keeps late hours listening to the ocean outside as a storm begins to pass. He has chimes hung from the rafters, and a single wood stove to keep him warm as his kettle boils on. He's busies himself with some 'light' reading.
Comments for "In the Lighthouse"
License details for "In the Lighthouse"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crushing waves by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org/people/dobroide/sounds/78665/ +)
- Flipping through large book by gloriaeffect from http://freesound.org +)
- windowrain by Max Würden *)
- Glass Chimes, Light by Niamh Augurey +)
- thunder storm 3 by rhumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaky Windmill by spoonbender on http://freesound.org +)
- boiling water by Turtle Charm +)
- stove wood burn by zapsplat.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license