Search for atmospheres
Spending time in the house of the famous theologian in Smyrna.
In the House of Polycarp
Close your eyes and go back to that city on the Aegean Sea and spend some time with the famous Polycarp. Listen as he and his companions copy the gospel and read from the sacred texts. Rest in the quiet place where the Christians gather to learn.
Comments for "In the House of Polycarp"
License details for "In the House of Polycarp"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- trickling water by FractalStudios from http://freesound.org +)
- Slow Breathing by Free Sound +)
- Page Turn (2) by OwlStorm +)
- Evening Star (cello) by Robert Fripp & Brian Eno +)
- Pencil drawing by rylandbrooks +)
- Bible Mark 8:34-38 by The Bible +)
- Brasier by universal-soundbank +)
- Children Playing by yacou from http://freesound.org +)