Search for atmospheres
Sometimes it’d be nice to get away, go to the beach.
Hut on the Beach
It’s been a tiring year. Can’t go on a vacation with family, or alone, can’t really leave the house, so what can you do? Close your eyes, stay awhile, and listen. Smell the wood from the fireplace and listen as it crackles. Hear the ocean waves and the tide come rolling in, so soothing. Hear that bit of thunder in the distance, far enough away to signal there’s a storm somewhere, but you’re safe and warm. Just relax. Close your eyes. Stay awhile.
Comments for "Hut on the Beach"
License details for "Hut on the Beach"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Incoming Tide by Eleanor Campbell +)
- Beach Waves by eu mesma +)
- study room (private) ambience by Greyline *)
- Door of The Three Broomsticks by InspectorJ *)
- steady fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Glass window sliding shut by Nathan_Lomeli from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license