Search for atmospheres
Here dwell together two men of note...
Holmes and Watson at Sussex
Their mystery solving days at 221b a series of fond memories, Dr John Watson and Mr Sherlock Holmes are content to live out their days in Sussex Downs. Watson has hung up his tools of the trade for stories written by others, which he has taken the habit of reading in the garden with a cup of tea while Holmes tends to the bees. Their dog pokes around, sniffing here or there, while the bees buzz happily under Holmes' precise care. Though advanced in years, there is still a boyish charm to the former detective, and his delighted laughs occasionally travel to Watson from the other side of the garden. Watson smiles at his sentiment. A machine, indeed.
Later, they will retire, spending their evening cozy by the fire, but for now, there is no rush. The day still stretches before them, and there is not a cloud in the sky. They are both content to enjoy each others' company, never far away, always there.
Comments for "Holmes and Watson at Sussex"
License details for "Holmes and Watson at Sussex"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- sussex woodland meadow birds by "veneer from http://freesounds.org +)
- Man Laughing Quietly by Adam_N from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Page Turning by DrMaysta from http://freesound.org +)
- dog_sniffing by esperri from http://freesound.org +)
- sipping coffee by http://freesound.org +)
- Bees flying by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Tumbling Creek by Sarah Burkeen +)
- Hunf-hum by Vinicius +)