Search for atmospheres
The young bhikhu meditates peacefully not far from the mountaintop temple. He feels the cold, but it does not bother him as he listens to the prayer flags flapping in the wind and the sounds of the passers-by meandering along the little path down below; if he opened his eyes, he could look down the side of the snowy mountain and see them. Is that his friend the samanera playing his flute?
Comments for "Himalayan Temple"
License details for "Himalayan Temple"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Flapping Cotton by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Buddhist mantra by djgriffin from http://freesound.org +)
- Skinny Boy singing by https://soundcloud.com/kizzy-lotus/skinny-boy-a-capella +)
- Wind Chimes 02 by https://www.freesound.org/people/Adelantemos/ +)
- flutedance by kerri +)
- slow low gong by speedygonzo +)
- heavy-rain by tigersound from http://freesound.org +)
- Blowing Wind by Unknown +)