Search for atmospheres
The Scottish Highlands are a mountainous region encompassing northwest Scotland. Loch Ness is at the centre, overlooked by the ruins of medieval Urquhart Castle and known for mythical monster “Nessie”. Northeast, near the city of Inverness, dolphins swim in the Moray Firth. Southwest, in the Western Highlands, trails wind up Ben Nevis, the U.K.’s highest peak, and red deer roam Glencoe valley with its waterfalls.
Comments for "Highland Fireplace"
License details for "Highland Fireplace"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Winter wind whistling window by audible-edge +)
- stiring in a cup by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Solitudo Winds loop by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Party Chattering by GuardianSoldier +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license