Search for atmospheres
The Village by the Water
The town sits in a knoll by the water's edge, hugging the stony shore. Birds fly out from the woods and mountains, dipping down to skim the ships and the water. Merchants are out and about, selling fruits and cheeses from the west, precious stones from the south, beer and grain from the east, and feather-light cloth from the north. You settle down on the pier, a few coins in your pocket, to watch the sun on the water and to enjoy a crusty loaf and a summer sausage that you bought from the vendors. The air is warm and the mountains look like green velvet from accross the bay. You shut your eyes and inhale as the sun tingles on your face.
Comments for "Hidden Harbor"
License details for "Hidden Harbor"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Heavenly Choirs by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Bird Song by By Reinsamba - www.freesound.org +)
- Gentle Sea by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- pub ambience by Sagetyrtle from www.freesound.org +)
- wind blow in the trees by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license