Search for atmospheres
Oi Dong Monastery
Here, time stands still
Soft nature sounds, light instrumentation and a touch of chanting. Here you are so high in the mountains that, even though the sun warms your skin and wind blows through leaves, the streams still have pieces of ice floating in them. the monks meditate on the sounds of wooden chimes and singing bowls as they chant in the monastery. Exhale, lay back into the grass and enjoy your stay.
Comments for "Here, time stands still"
License details for "Here, time stands still"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wooden Wind Chimes by By Jppi_stu - www.freesound.org +)
- Flying fox colony by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Stream by Flame +)
- Dreamy Flute 2 by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Tibetan bowls by phluidbox from http://www.freesound.org" +)
- Tibetan chant reverb by razzvio from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Fountain by Tritus from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license