Search for atmospheres
"Camelot stands along a river, downstream from Astolat. It is surrounded by plains and forests, and its magnificent cathedral, St. Stephen's, is the religious centre for Arthur's Knights of the Round Table. There, Arthur and Guinevere are married and there are the tombs of many kings and knights. In a mighty castle stands the Round Table; it is here that Galahad conquers the Siege Perilous, and where the knights see a vision of the Holy Grail and swear to find it. Jousts are held in a meadow outside the city."
Guinevere, the Queen of Camelot, reads by an open window, her dutiful servants sweeping the wooden floors. The curtains billow in the summer wind, bringing in the sounds of training from the yard below. A lute player, personally selected by the Queen, provides her with a pleasing melody that blends harmoniously with the nearby river and cathedral bells.
Comments for "Guinevere's Chambers"
License details for "Guinevere's Chambers"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- Quiet Page Turn by -k-is_the_author +)
- Sweeping floor by daboy291 from http://freesound.org +)
- Curtains in Breeze by freesound.org +)
- Sword Fight by funwithsound from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant Church Bells by Ivopla +)
- Morning Forest by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Lute #2 by Robert de Visee +)