Search for atmospheres
Preset from a comment
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead
Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go
Comments for "Griffindor preset"
License details for "Griffindor preset"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Winter wind whistling window by audible-edge +)
- stiring in a cup by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Solitudo Winds loop by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Party Chattering by GuardianSoldier +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license