Search for atmospheres
Mystical version of Greensleeves
Greensleeves in the forest
This is a take on the ancient song of Greensleeves (the tune that inspired "What Child is This?". It has a peaceful atmosphere, ideal for studying and staying focused, for forgetting where you are. The ancient melody mixes with the sound of the waves.
Comments for "Greensleeves in the forest"
License details for "Greensleeves in the forest"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- angels by ERH from http://freesound.org +)
- Ocean Surf by GaryEdstrom on freeosund.org +)
- Lute - Greensleeves by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6wZa53B1Rc&feature=related +)
- creek in forest by jonathan b +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Grasshopper by WithdrawnToast +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license