Search for atmospheres
Relax at Green Gables in Avonlea during a spring storm
Green Gables at Night
You're laying on the hearthrug in front of the crackling fireplace, listening to the gentle, rhythmic ticking of the grandfather clock in the corner, and reading your favourite volume of Tennyson's poems. The rain is falling gently outside and you can hear the wind howling through the trees of the Haunted Wood. In the distance, you can hear the gentle waves crashing against the rusty red sand on the shore.
Comments for "Green Gables at Night"
License details for "Green Gables at Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Candelabrum guttering by -k-is_the_author +)
- Drizzle on Leaves with Breeze by -k-is_the_author +)
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- ocean waves by KaiLietzke from www.freesound.com +)
- Summer field dusk by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Walking on Wood by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)
- Cows at night by reinsamba at freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by Royal from http://freesound.org +)