Search for atmospheres
From The cliffs of Princeville
Trying to recapture the beautiful sounds that we experienced while vacationing in Princeville, Kauai. You'll hear the deep swells of the ocean and the waves crashing against the lava-formed rockwall. Roosters crow all day long as the island has thousands of them roaming freely since Hurricane Iniki tore apart their cages and there are no natural predators on the island. There were also many little Zebra Doves that made a sweet sound. Every once in a while you'd hear a helicopter fly by on it's way to the napali coast. Off in the distance you'd see whales spouting gusts of air through their blowholes.
Comments for "From The cliffs of Princeville"
License details for "From The cliffs of Princeville"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Jungle Birds in Cambodia by caquet from http://freesound.org +)
- Pacific Ocean by H Hargitai +)
- wooden_wind-chimes by https://freesound.org +)
- cricket indoors by Michaelvelo from http://freesound.org +)
- Zebra Dove by raul castro +)
- morning birds singing by schwierige franz *)
- Rocky Seashore by soundmanfilms from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license