Search for atmospheres
18th Century French Woodland
While on your journey on foot you stumble upon an abandoned cottage in a woodland. You drink from the small creek that runs by the cottage before resting your feet while sitting on the threshold where the door used to be. It's early spring and the birds are waking up and a light rain has started. You seek shelter from the rain inside. There's no glass in the windows and the sounds of nature permeate the old cottage. You lie down on the dirty floor putting your hands under your head for support.
Comments for "French Countryside"
License details for "French Countryside"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wheat in Wind by alexbird from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on leaves by ceberation from http://freesound.org +)
- woodland ambience by ecfike on freesound.org +)
- Stream by Flame +)
- LS Rain, Light in the Yard by https://freesound.org/people/jmbphilmes/ +)
- Bird Chorus by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Deep Forest morning by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license