Search for atmospheres
France, June 1908
You live in a row of apartments. All of your friends live in apartments. You live near one another, and yet you've never noticed the fact. Your local grocery shop is called "Quinotaur." The shop's owner flashes you a crooked-toothed smile. Or perhaps it is more of a snarl? Elderly women are sipping wine on the terrace of a café. The same women everyday. They're always there. They glance over at you and whisper as you pass them by. A new extravagant hotel is being built across the street. Everyone talks about it. It looks so different from the surrounding architecture, but you don't want to call it an eyesore yet. You can speak German. You do not know when you learned it. Maybe it is Flemish, on second thought. Or is it Dutch? Were your ancestors members of the royal court? Did they survive the Revolution? You do not know. You believe you come from a family with no history. "Same," says a statue of King Louis XIV when you see it. Your outings consist of cathedrals and the family cemetery, but you do not mind. Slowly losing the will to go on.
Comments for "France, June 1908"
License details for "France, June 1908"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- French Cafe (Terrasse de Cafe) by Forenceart +)
- kitchensounds by freesound +)
- happy party by freesound.org +)
- Distant Church Bells by Ivopla +)
- Accordion by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Morning Forest by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- horse trap by LukeIRL from freesound.org +)
- Dinner table ambience by Mr_Alden from http://www.freesound.org +)