Search for atmospheres
long slow loops
Flying Across Titan
Ice crystals form and fall extremely slowly from high up in Titan's atmosphere.Gravity is just slightly less than the moon, and it would be easy to just strap on wings and fly through Titan's skies, with proper protection from the cold ( -179.6 F )
Comments for "Flying Across Titan"
License details for "Flying Across Titan"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Synthetic Atmospheres by digifishmusic +)
- Bass Swells by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- An Ocean Ambience by Luuk van Loon +)
- field_02 by Max Würden *)
- Desert Monolith Loop by Proxima4 from http://freesound.org +)
- Ambient Pad In the Key Of C by spiritwordsandmusic publishing +)
- Wooden gong echoes by Venus Vulture +)
*) Soundsnap.com license