Search for atmospheres
Windy day beside Crystal Creek.
The wind is blowing and the creek is gurgling happily along. With ducks splashing in the water and frogs croaking to each other, you can occasionally hear the call of a Bald Eagle and a Lone Coyote in the distance. When I was growing up, there was a creek running along side of our property out in the country. Our Mallard Ducks( we had over 50) used to love going to the creek and playing in the water. I never did know the real name of the creek. So i just named it Crystal Creek. Hope this is enjoyable and relaxing for everyone. God bless!
Comments for "Crystal Creek"
License details for "Crystal Creek"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- cicadas day by blaukreuz from http://freesound.org +)
- 3 water frogs by daveincamas from http://freesound.org +)
- Bald Eagle chatter by Gerrit Vyn +)
- birds-lake by http://www.zapsplat.com/ +)
- ducks wash in pond+birds by http://www.zapsplat.com/ +)
- River;stream by rikkisch +)
- Coyote Howls by Soundboard +)
- Medium Wind by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license