Search for atmospheres
Sitting at home in Virginia,1770
Colonial Virginia, 1770
Enjoy relaxing at your lovely country cottage in colonial Virginia. The wind blows softly, you've got a fire to keep you warm, and the road you're next to is accompanied by the soft clop of passing riders. It's a lovely Sunday, and the church bells in town can be heard in the distance every hour.
Comments for "Colonial Virginia, 1770"
License details for "Colonial Virginia, 1770"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Birds in the Pyrenees by Bram from http://freesound.org +)
- turn pages short by Desiree +)
- forest_wind_summer by Don't know +)
- Horse walking, country lane by https://freesound.org/people/acclivity/sounds/33848/ +)
- Distant Church Bells by Ivopla +)
- steady fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
- grandfather clock ticking by Zermoth at https://www.freesound.org/people/Zermonth/sounds/116636/ +)
*) Soundsnap.com license