Search for atmospheres
Jump Station One: Central Park
It's not much, but it's better than grey corridors and the smell of ship atmosphere. The Station is large enough to maintain large plant life: trees, shrubs, even a dozen or so square yards of grass. Someone's celebrating a birthday with tiny designer fireworks. The steady hum of the station's atmosphere systems is quieter here. It's amazing what a little filtered starlight and an artificial breeze can do to brighten your day.
Comments for "Central Park"
License details for "Central Park"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- multiple fireworks by by wim - freesound.org +)
- outdoor applause by by wim - freesound.org +)
- Medium Wind Chimes by memigh1 from http://freesound.org +)
- Spaceship ambience by nathanshadow from http://freesound.org +)
- Huge slow metal fan by SoundDogs +)
- large crowd outdoor by soundsnap.com *)
- Harbour Ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
- wind blow in the trees by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license