Search for atmospheres
Indoors busy castle
In a medieval hall, the hearth commonly stood in the middle of the hall, with the smoke rising through the room to a smoke hole in the roof. Later, such hearths were moved to the side of the room and provided with a chimney. In fireplace design, the hearth is the part of the fireplace where the fire burns, usually consisting of masonry at floor level or higher, underneath the fireplace mantel.
Comments for "Castle Indoors"
License details for "Castle Indoors"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- hallway ambience by bexhillcollege from http://freesound.org +)
- Walking Away by E.L.C. +)
- Breath of death by Gabe Miller from http://freesound.org +)
- Dogs Barking (distant) by ivolipa (http://www.freesound.org/people/ivolipa/) +)
- creepy door by Loki king +)
- Irishman Laughing by RobinRose +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license