Search for atmospheres
It's Raining On The Waves
camping on the beach (rainy)
You and the one you love are at the beach. The rain started an hour ago but you don't mind, you've crawled into the tent already, nestled together like you intend to stay that way forever. You can feel the sand shifting under the plastic floor, hear the rain tapping across the tent roof. The waves are crashing on the beach, softly, and the rain is there, too, striking the sand, hidden by the far off thunder. Under your ear you can hear your lovers heartbeat, and the tent is filled the the sounds of sleeping breath. You are warm, and dry, and safe, and calm, and above all you are Loved.
All is well here.
Comments for "camping on the beach (rainy)"
License details for "camping on the beach (rainy)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Windy weather by Corsica_S from http://freesound.org +)
- Heartbeat by Flame +)
- Man breathing asleep nk by harleto from http://freesound.org +)
- ocean waves by KaiLietzke from www.freesound.com +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Raining Lightly by TheNightingale from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain on Tent by Torgeirr +)