Search for atmospheres
A rainy night in a tent.
Camping on a Lake Shore
Your fire has burnt down to embers and rain has started to patter the ground at your feet, so you retreat into the shelter of your tent. With your sleeping bag enveloping you in its soft warmth, reflecting your body heat to escape the nighttime chill, you fall asleep to the sounds of the lake. Outside your tent, the water laps at the shores, and the oak you staked your tent under groans against the winds whipped up over the waters. Loons and owls keep you company at times while the crickets sing you a lullaby.
Comments for "Camping on a Lake Shore"
License details for "Camping on a Lake Shore"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lake waves by Benboncan at freesound.org +)
- Canadian Geese Loons by Free sound from http//freesound.org +)
- Rain on a tent by guyburns at http://freesound.org/people/guyburns/sounds/320338/ +)
- Owl Hooting by https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzqkNULitp-4NZs6J1dnCBA +)
- light breeze by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain 1.wav by ryding on freesound.org +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license