Search for atmospheres
Sounds that help you drift into a more peaceful sleep
Find your most comfortable reclined position. Slow your breathing & one by one, tell each muscle in your body, from your toes to your head, to slow down, release their tension & energy & totally relax. Let your body sink and become heavy as you listen to the sounds of a soothing light rain. The chorus of frogs, crickets & owls will lull you into a beautiful calming sleep.
Comments for "Calming Sleep"
License details for "Calming Sleep"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- steps on sand by By Azure from www.freesound.org +)
- frog_concert_and_crickets by Glaneur de sons from http://freesound.org +)
- Bird Chorus by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Great Horned Owl Hooting by Public Domain from http://www.wildlifeofct.com/great%20horned%20owl.html +)
- Light rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Exotic Bird d by Soundbytez of the Freesound Project +)
- Gibbon by Soundbytez of the Freesound Project +)
- Small stream by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license