Search for atmospheres
Meditating in a dark Tibetan temple, you listen to the heartbeat of the world
Buddhist Temple Near Train
The distant sounds of drums, chanting, duduk, and singing bowls filters through the thick walls at the temple. You keep your head down, focusing on your studies. Occasionally, a train passes in the distance, clacking along well-worn tracks. Sometimes the wind blows to rattle the wooden chimes that hang in your window. Life is peaceful.
- The drum beat is attached the the audio I have for Om Mani Padme Hum, sorry! If someone wants to send me a similar drum beat without the chanting, I can add that as a separate channel.
- There's an unedited version of the White Tara Mantra if you'd rather hear it normally, just look for "White Tara Mantra" under humans>chanting
Comments for "Buddhist Temple Near Train"
License details for "Buddhist Temple Near Train"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind and chimes by 14GPanskaMacakova_Anna (chimes), FunWithSound (wind) on freesound, Editing by VolatileMatter +)
- Steel Tongue Drum - Chinese by April Yang on youtube, edited by VolatileMatter +)
- Solo Duduk - Low pass, slowed by Canberk Ulaş on Youtube, editing by VolatileMatter +)
- Freight Train Passing by sinatra314 on freesound, edited by VolatileMatter +)
- Tibetan Bowls Low Pass by Templesounds on youtube, editing by VolatileMatter +)
- Om mani padme hum V2 by Unknown on youtube, editing by VolatileMatter +)