Search for atmospheres
Calm background noises from an imagined bookshop and cafe
Bookshop and Cafe atmosphere
Mr Brown has run Kembleford's most popular bookshop for many years. Mrs McCarthy runs the adjoining cafe with the help of Bunty Windermere. Sidney Carter works for Mr Brown in the book shop and frequently chats with Lady Felicia and Goodfellow when they pop in.
Mrs McCarthy will host her knitting circle in one corner of the cafe, Goodfellow can often be found working on his computer in another corner (away from everyone else so to not be a disruption)
Comments for "Bookshop and Cafe atmosphere"
License details for "Bookshop and Cafe atmosphere"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Piano-softjazz-speaker by bananabrains +)
- Stirring Tea sc by glitchedtones +)
- Computer keyboard typing by Halleck from http://freesound.org +)
- Knitting Needles by Hikari +)
- Page turn (short, clean) by https://freesound.org/people/flag2/sounds/63318/ +)
- Coffee Barista 02 by Josie Cat +)
- Chair by MaxDemianAGL from http://freesound.org +)