Search for atmospheres
Story Starters: Mood and Setting
As you listen to the atmosphere, let your mind drift. Listen to the sounds. Where is your character? What season is it? Why is your character here? What problem arises that your character (YC) have to solve? Is YC alone or with others? Write a 1 page story about using this atmosphere to drive the mood and setting of your story.
Comments for "Beyond"
License details for "Beyond"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Airy Pad by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Zabriskie by Chris Zabriskie +)
- Didgeridoo Breathing by Freesound.org +)
- Drone Omen by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Shimmer 1 by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Stuttering Synth 2 by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Drone 2 by Klaus Schulze sampling disc +)
- Emergency Alarm by metrostock99 from http://freesound.org +)