Search for atmospheres
Calm before the Storm.
Autumn on the Beach
Standing on the wet sand staring out to sea the wind whipping salty spray from the waves and stinging you on the face.
Dark leaden skies in the distance hold the promise of thunder and a lonely ships bell tolls as If In mourning for a summer now past.
Comments for "Autumn on the Beach"
License details for "Autumn on the Beach"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Dolphin's Call by By Acclivity - www.freesound.org +)
- whale 2 by davidou from http://freesound.org +)
- Udu Drum by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Pre thunderstorm by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Shore waves by volivieri from http://freesound.org +)
- Whispers from Beyond Loop by Wei Li Yang +)